Welcome, traveller ...


Here the curious reader can follow the progress of the forthcoming new two-volume novel "Brent" by Norwegian
author Morten Jorgensen a.k.a. me. Here you will find
links that will give you some background for the books,
problems that I solve or questions that I ponder may be introduced, reports from my travels on research missions
for "Brent" may appear, news may break on this blog,
excerpts may be published.

Here all shall be revealed. In due time ...

BRENTBLOG STARTS AT THE BOTTOM

Please scroll down

Join BRENTBLOG'S Followers (bottom) and/or Subscribe (sidebar and bottom)

Tuesday 3 January 2012

THE NEXT RESEARCH TRIP

I have a lot of research ahead of me. There will be at least one more trip this autumn. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I do not know quite yet whether I will be leaving Oslo for Brussels/Amsterdam/Hamburg, or London/Stoke-upon-Trent.All five cities must be sought up, but the order of my research trips does not matter. This autumn, either one is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DASSAULT VEHRA

This is the Dassault Vehra, a compact small spacecraft of great versalitity and flexibility. An impressive machine, indeed.